Pregnancy and Winter
Some part of pregnant women is afraid of winter. In fact, after protective measures winter can’t make any problems of pregnant women, just the opposite _ the fresh air of winter is useful for them.
first and important fact for pregnant women is to protect themselves from- flu. It’s known fact that there are different types of viral infection in winter period.. It maybe causes problems of pregnant women and fetus too.
In the pregnant women Grippe complications risk is 4-5 times higher then other women. Though, if pregnant women look after herself at times, Grippe will be easy.
In the pregnant Grippe viral prevention it depends on circumstances, where she is, especially important her family. Each family member (especially husband) must try not to infect pregnant.
Because of physiological processes of pregnant women’s organism, she is very sensitive about infections – her immune system doesn’t resist different virus.
The grippe virus as well as for pregnant woman is some risk of a fetus too. Grippe complication may be cause premature birth, premature stopping of pregnancy, braking of a fetus grow.
It’s attention to the fact, that the grippe often is followed by high temperature, so it is an extra danger for fetus growth.
The grippe is dangerous during phase of pregnancy, especially first Trimester Of Pregnancy, when from one side, in woman’s organism current different changes happens. on the other hand, it has on effect fetuses vital.
Self-defence is the most important mission for pregnant. How does pregnant protect herself from this situation?
We give some advices to the
as well as their family member:
1.Often wash hands, especially after coughing and sneezing. During coughing and sneezing to use a handkerchief and after throw it.
2. It is not permitted to put on thin clothes, the clothes should be chosen modality, isn’t useful very packed.
3. don’t touch eyes, nose, mouth by hand. Virus can be spreading in this way.
4. Don’t stay in public areas, use a veil during being there.
5. Don’t contact with an ill person.
6. if a husband or family member have grippe, it’s necessary for them to wear a veil. during time a husband has to stop himself from all kinds of contact. Including to sleep in the common room.
9. sleep during enough time.
10. it is necessary to maintain of moderate and constant temperature at home, at least once a day the apartment should be ventilated, during from time pregnant should wear warm, clothes not to feel cold.
11.for protection , you can use a mask, a single gloves for one time usage.
12. Don’t use you a medicine without doctor’s prescription.
Are you pregnant? here is your pregnancy calculator _calculate your pregnancy due date online and easily.
The pregnant should careful about snowy weather. such weather clears air Itself, it has positive effect and reduces spread the risk of viruses on pregnant women. The problem is to walk on along snowy street, this time The pregnant should careful, in particular to:
1. Put on a Flexible shoes without heels, the shoes must not be glossy. Because, this times you can’t catch yourself.
2. Don’t carry a handbag, change it with rucksack, it helps to maintain balance.
3. walk very slowly, even if you notice that the road is not frozen.
4. In the difficult situation, don’t to shy to ask someone for help . Don’t try to move on the such places.
what are early signs of pregnancy ?
If pregnant has already fallen down, it doesn’t mean that it will cause a problem with a fetus. The fetus is maximally protected from external effects, however, ask your doctor to be calm.